This Service includes the following that are provided through the Transfer Card:
(1) Transfer of money to a designated recipient account based on the bank transfer rules defined by the Bank; and
(2) Other services designated by the Bank.
1. The customer shall agree on these terms and conditions before using this Service.
2. If the customer intends to transfer money by using the Transfer Card, please apply for it by pushing the “Deposits” button on an automatic teller machine, etc. (including an automatic transfer machine) and inserting the Transfer Card.
3. The transaction of transfer in this Service cannot be cancelled. Please contact Digital Wallet Corporation for repayment.
4. When using this Service, the customer shall pay the fee designated by the Bank (220 yen (tax included) for a fixed cash amount of less than 51,000 yen, and 440 yen (tax included) for a fixed cash amount of 51,000 yen or more) by the method designated by the Bank.
5. The Bank shall issue up to 5 (five) Transfer Cards per customer.
The customer shall be allowed to use this Service only if the customer meets all of the following conditions.
(1) When starting to use this Service, the customer shall submit to Digital Wallet Corporation an application form for issuance of the card dedicated to bank transfers containing matters designated by the Bank and Digital Wallet Corporation. When some of those contained matters need to be changed, the customer shall promptly communicate the change to Digital Wallet Corporation.
(2) The customer shall agree on and cooperate in any investigation, inquiry to the customer, request for submission of supportive documents, or reference to a third party determined by the Bank or Digital Wallet Corporation to be reasonably required in order to confirm that information related to those matters mentioned in the previous paragraph are true, accurate, and not inappropriate.
(3) The customer shall agree unconditionally that a certain restriction may be set on transferred amounts in this Service at any time without prior notice to the customer under the decision and at the discretion of the Bank and Digital Wallet Corporation for the purpose of maintaining security, etc.
When using this Service, the customer is prohibited from doing matters corresponding to any of the following items:
(1) Violation of laws or these terms and conditions;
(2) An act that infringes or may infringe a right, interest, reputation, etc. of the Bank or other third party;
(3) An act contrary to the public order and morality;
(4) Writing or inputting of false information;
(5) Unauthorized access to a server or other computer of the Bank, or attempt to interrupt or block communication related to this Service;
(6) Transfer of the Transfer Card to a third party, pledge of the Transfer Card, or provision of the Transfer Card as security; or
(7) Execution or attempt of any other conduct recognized by the Bank as inappropriate.
When handling information written or input by the customer and information generated associated with it, the Bank shall manage and protect such information appropriately, and take measures necessary and appropriate for information security management including prevention of leakage, loss, or damage of such information. The Bank may provide information related to this Service to a recipient who is shown or recorded on the Transfer Card for the purpose of security or prevention of fraudulent transactions.
1. In the case that the Bank conducts regular or emergency maintenance work on the system so that the customer can use this Service in a good condition or in order to improve its functionality, etc., traffic loads concentrate on the system, the Bank considers that the operation of service will be interrupted, the security of the customer must be protected, or the Bank finds it necessary for any other reason, the Bank shall be able to take any necessary actions including suspension or discontinuation of the whole or part of the service without prior notice. In this case, the Bank shall assume no responsibility for damage to the customer.
2. The Bank shall be able to temporarily suspend or terminate provision of this Service or app, or change, etc. a substantial part of this Service, with prior notice to the customer.
The Bank may take actions to suspend the use of service by a particular customer, change the customer’s password or other identity, or terminate the use by the customer without prior notice if the Bank determines that the customer corresponds or may correspond to any of the following items. The Bank shall assume no responsibility for any damage caused by these actions to the customer:
(1) The customer committed any action that violates laws, these terms and conditions, etc.;
(2) The customer committed fraud in using this Service;
(3) The Bank cannot contact the customer via the customer’s phone number, email address, or other contact information registered with this Service;
(4) The customer submitted a petition for commencement of a bankruptcy proceeding, a civil rehabilitation proceeding, or other insolvency proceeding, or a voluntary liquidation proceeding has begun for the customer; or
(5) Other cases that the Bank determines appropriate.
1. The Bank shall assume no responsibility for direct or indirect damage, losses, expenses, burdens, or any other disadvantages (including but not limited to lost profits; hereinafter referred to as “Damage, etc.”) to the customer caused by malfunction of app due to system failure, line disturbance, etc., incorrect presentation of contents, unavailability of processing, interruption, delay, or suspension of systems or loss of data, unauthorized access to data, infection of a computer virus, etc., impacts on smartphones, or impossibility of normal use of this Service by the customer. However, if there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Bank, the Bank shall assume responsibility only for direct and normal damage.
2. The Bank does not guarantee that emails and other contents sent from the Bank in relation to this Service are free from a computer virus or other harmful contamination including one intentionally made by a third party.
3. The Bank assumes no responsibility for Damage, etc. caused by violation of these terms and conditions, etc. by the customer.
4. The Bank assumes no responsibility for Damage, etc. caused when this Service is made unavailable due to any of the following items in addition to the paragraphs above:
(1) A reason attributable to a third party other than the Bank, including a financial institution, a communication line supplier, etc.; or
(2) A compelling reason including natural disasters, disturbances, riots, acts of terrorism, infectious diseases, fires, wars, and actions taken by the court or other public authority.
The original of these terms and conditions shall be their Japanese language version, and these terms and conditions shall be interpreted based on the laws of Japan. If the necessity of a lawsuit arises in relation to these terms and conditions, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Ứng dụng chuyển tiền Smiles được phát triển và vận hành bởi Công ty Digital Wallet, do Cục Tài chính Kanto cấp Giấy phép kinh doanh số 0044.
Với đội ngũ nhân viên là các chuyên gia trong lĩnh vực kinh doanh và công nghệ thông tin, chúng tôi đã cho ra đời ứng dụng Smiles, cho phép người dùng chuyển tiền trên thiết bị di động: mọi nơi, mọi lúc, an toàn, nhanh và tiện lợi; Digital Wallet cũng chính là chủ nhân của chương trình tích luỹ điểm cho khách hàng thân thiết, khách hàng dùng Smiles có thể sử dụng điểm thưởng để thanh toán phí gửi vô cùng tiết kiệm.
Dựa trên nền tảng FinTech x AI (Artificial Intelligence), Smiles Team đã và đang mang đến cho khách hàng dịch vụ chuyển tiền hàng đầu Nhật Bản.
Với chúng tôi, hệ thống FinTech không chỉ giữ vai trò như một công nghệ tài chính ưu việt, mà hơn thế nữa chúng tôi đã sử dụng nó để gắn kết các thành viên trong gia đình và bạn bè lại với nhau. Chúng tôi tin rằng luôn có một câu chuyện đằng sau mỗi giao dịch; tấm lòng của ngưởi gửi phải được trân quý và giữ gìn, các bạn xứng đáng với một dịch vụ chuyển tiền an toàn, thông minh và tiến tiến. Đó chính là động lực để chúng tôi phát triển và hoàn thiện Smiles từng ngày.