What is Uber Eats?
Uber Eats is a food-delivery service that originated from the USA, a branch corporation of its main service Uber. Even though Uber was first launched in 2014 in New York, it did not launch its Uber Eats service until a few years later.
1.Location Where Uber Eats Can Be Used
Uber Eats is present in 26 cities in Japan
2.How to Use Uber Eats Service
Uber Eats Service is available through its application that is available in both Google Play Store and Apple Store, and it does not provide a service through its website. User, however, are able to check which restaurants are available through their website, or even getting eating ideas from its blogs.
Here are the steps on how to use the service:
- Download the Uber Eats Application.
- Click “Member Registration”.
- Search the store or type of foods you want to order.
- Select the menu you want to order.
Payment methods available in Uber Eats is through major credit cards and cash on delivery.
3. Benefits of Uber Eats and What to Pay Attention For
There are various advantages of the current Uber Eats:
• Gift card availability if you want to give your special someone a surprise
• Able to leave the delivery in front of your house to reduce corona risk
• Huge pool of riders makes it fast and easy to order
• Simple steps to order delivery (3 steps after app download)
• Growing community of restaurants and foods option.
• Frequent promotions and code available (latest is 750yen discount for order above 1000yen)
Points to Check Before Using Uber Eats Service
When using Uber Eats, it is important to note that there are certain conditions that we needed to notice, including:
• For order less than 700yen, there is an additional small order fee
• Most riders are unable to speak Japanese, so it is important to give the right address
• When it is raining, riders tend to take more time, or a surge of delivery fee will be noticeable (Like their riding service)
• According to our test use, price of food is actually higher in the application unlike some competitors
To check more about other delivery service, Click Here. Also, to get more information on No. 1 Remittance App in Japan, Click Here!