How to do a Philippine Passport Renewal in CanadaUntagged
For Philippine passport renewal, it is mandatory to appear personally. The first thing to do is to book an appointment for Philippine passport renewal. Appointments can only be done easily and quicly online and not through telephone or email.
There are two (2) ways to book for an appointment for Philippine passport renewal:
Please choose 1 of the following 2 ways to book for an appointment for Philippine passport renewal:
- You can book an online appointment for Philippine passport renewal through the consular outreach program in your area. The Philippine Consulate General in different cities like Charlottetown, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, St. John’s, Toronto & Vancouver are usually visiting different places in Canada for their outreach programs. Check the Embassy of the Philippine, Ottawa website for outreach schedules. https://ottawape.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/home
- Go to the Philippine Consulate General, Toronto website: https://philcongen-toronto.com/consular/passport_appoint.php . They have launched the Global Online Appointment System (GOAS) and book an appointment through https://www.passport.gov.ph
Requirements for Philippine Passport Renewal:
- Accomplished E-passport application form (can be downloaded from https://www.philcongen-toronto.com )
- Original Passport
- Photocopy of the date page (bio page) of the original passport
- Photocopy of work permit or PR card
- Self addressed Xpresspost envelope with signature sticker
- Exact cash payment for renewal fee (C$87.00)
Additional Information for Philippine passport renewal:
- Processing takes around eight (8) weeks
- Apply for a passport preferably one year before expiration, in most travel abroad, it is recommended that the passport should have a validity of at least six (6) months.
- Wear shirts with sleeves, remove facial jewelry such as earrings, nose rings/studs, and necklaces.
- False eyelashes and colored contact lenses should be removed.
- Applicants are no longer required to bring their own photos
- Minor applicants should be accompanied by either one of the parents. For illegitimate children, they must be accompanied by their mother.
- Passport validity is ten (10) years for Filipino Citizens eighteen (18) years old and above,
- Passport validity is five (5) years for those below eighteen years of age.
- Contact Information of Philippine Consulate General in Toronto:
- 7th Floor, 160 Eglinton Ave. East; Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4P 3B5
- Telephone (416) 922 7181
- Fax (416) 922 2638
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For emergency (416) 346 3268
- Office Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Mon-Fri except for Philippine and Canadian holidays)
Visit the following websites to learn more about Philippine passport appointment and Philippine passport renewal:
Want to send money to the Philippines from Canada with the best FX rates? Send with Smiles Mobile Remittance.