Great Savings from Smiles Loyalty Points ProgramRemittance
Smiles Mobile Remittance (Smiles) offers high exchange rates, affordable fees and savings from the loyalty points program so customers can get the most out of each time they send money to their loved ones.
The points program allows customers to earn points in a variety of ways from registering to use Smiles services, referring a friend to send money with Smiles or participating in monthly campaigns. Points can later be used towards covering fees in any transaction.
The purpose of the Smiles Loyalty Points Program is to reward customers’ loyalty and allow them to save on remittance fees and therefore, send more money to support their loved ones to the fullest.
How to Earn/Win Points
Smiles gives many opportunities for customers to earn and/or win points. There are mainly five ways you can earn/win:
1. Register – Register an account on the Smiles Mobile Remittance app and you will instantly earn 50 points.
2. Remit for the first time – Remit through the Smiles app for the first time and you will earn 500 points!
3. Every time you remit – Every time you send money, you can earn up to 200 points depending on the amount you send.
4. Refer a friend – If you refer a friend to register an account on the Smiles app and they send money, you instantly earn 500 points.
5. Participate in campaigns – Smiles launches daily, weekly, monthly and annual campaigns such as games, puzzles, fun live stream quizzes and other activities that not only connect customers with each other but also give customers the opportunity to win significant prizes of up to 10,000 points. To learn more about campaigns, click here.
How to Redeem Points
To redeem your points, you simply input how many points you want to use towards a transaction on the Smiles app (as shown below). 1 point is equivalent to 1 JPY.
Let Smiles help you make the most out of each time you send money to your loved ones. You deserve to have your hard-earned money get the fullest value.
To learn more about Smiles Loyalty Points, click here.