Pay your Bills from Canada to the Philippines with SmilesUntagged
Wonderful news for all the Filipinos in Canada! Smiles Mobile Remittance Canada has made it more convenient for its users to invest and pay their bills and insurance in the Philippines.
Starting August 21, 2023, Bills Payment, a new feature in the Smiles Mobile Remittance app, will already be available for all its users.
What is Smiles Bills Payment?
Bills Payment is an online payment tool provided to Smiles users, which will enable them to pay their utility bills, such as water and electric bills, government and private insurance, investments, and more through the Smiles app.
Smiles users can make payments directly to a number of institutions. Here is the complete list of them below:
Everyday Great Rate with Smiles
Advantages of using Smiles Bills Payment service
Smiles aims to eliminate this process by providing customers with the Bills Payment feature on its app so that they can pay these bills anytime and anywhere.
In addition to this, here are some of the advantages that a Smiles user can avail when they’re using the Bills Payment feature on the Smiles app:
- “Everyday Great Rate” – Besides investing in the Philippines, Smiles users can save more for their necessities in Singapore because Smiles’ daily high exchange rates from dollar to peso allow them to remit money for less.
- Affordable, low fee – Smiles’ banners itself with its “Everyday Great Rate” tagline. Along with this is its affordable remittance fee that supports the aspiration of Smiles for its users to save more, not only for their beneficiaries in the Philippines but also for their basic needs in Singapore.
- Real-time transactions – Smiles users can automatically check the completed status of their remittance transactions after a few minutes of starting them.
How to use the Bills Payment service on the Smiles App
For starters, one must register through the Smiles app via this Link to take advantage of the service. It’s completely free and only takes a few minutes. Please follow the instructions below to learn how to use Bills Payment:
On the Smiles App:
- Select Bills Payment.
- Select the Biller or the name of the institution from the Categories (A user can also manually search the name of the biller on the search tab).
- Input the information of the Biller, such as the account number and other necessary details.
- Select the payment method (recommended: Scan & Pay).
Smiles Mobile Remittance – Today’s rate
About Smiles Mobile Remittance
Smiles Mobile Remittance, considered as the No. 1 mobile remittance app in Japan, was launched in Canada in June 2021 with the goal to provide better and faster service for overseas workers in the country. It also aims to help to alleviate the lives of impoverished communities in countries, such as the Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia, through its participation in donation drives and community-building activities (read about Digital Wallet’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Activities).
To learn more about other investment opportunities and tips for OFWs in Canada, visit the links below:
Smiles Mobile Remittance: https://www.smileswallet.com/canada/
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/smiles.caphl/